Little Fighter Ultra Team
Please Log In or Register here first. You won't be able to access to all the forum activities.
Please Log In or Register here first. You won't be able to access to all the forum activities.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best LF2 Gamin Team in The World.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LFCG suggestion - to get more members on your site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin

EXP. : 6

LFCG suggestion - to get more members on your site Empty
PostSubject: LFCG suggestion - to get more members on your site   LFCG suggestion - to get more members on your site EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:03 pm

We understand that you want to publish your website so that people will know it. We also feel the same.
That is why we requires a payback for publishing websites.

What we need is:
If you want to publish your website on LFCG, you must let LFCG to publish itself on your website.
We want our website to be published the same way as you publish your website on ours. Or, at least the same visibility, like on the portal links or a normal thread, but in a special forum/section.

[!!] That's all we need. To publish your website here, please send the link to me (through Private Message). You can only open the topic for your site only after I give you permission.

Note:
Link trading between us can give us a little advantage on search engines.

That's my post on the website publishing section on LFCG.
If you would let me publish my site at yours, I will allow you to publish yours on mine.

If you agree, please give me a direct link on where I can publish LFCG. You can publish your site here if you agree: http://lfcg.forumotion.net/other-websites-f19/
*We suggest you to open a new section (forum) where people can post their site. And there I will post about my site.
Back to top Go down
Harshvardhan
Admin
Admin
Harshvardhan

EXP. : 34

LFCG suggestion - to get more members on your site Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFCG suggestion - to get more members on your site   LFCG suggestion - to get more members on your site EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:59 pm

I could make... kind of partner banner if you want...
Back to top Go down

LFCG suggestion - to get more members on your site
Page 1 of 1